-
February 15th, 2002, 06:55 AM
#11
HB Forum Owner
*LMAO*..
.44 with clip..
I like to get up close and personal and stab them with a paint brush..nothing like a shive to make someones day brighter..*EF
*
------------------
Listen!
I can hear them saying now:
"Be careful of what you wish for."
If only I had listened.
But how was I to know?
Death Defying
-
February 15th, 2002, 12:59 PM
#12
Inactive Member
Well, I used to stab people with my math compass.
It hurts.
I once accidentally stabbed myself with it. Those who live by the sword...
------------------
"Oh, no... I have to go take an English make-up exam. They give you credit just for speaking it, right?"
Buffy 'Vampire Slaying' Summers
-
February 19th, 2002, 01:34 AM
#13
HB Forum Owner
*LOL*..I havent stabbed anyone with a compass in ages!!!..
------------------
Listen!
I can hear them saying now:
"Be careful of what you wish for."
If only I had listened.
But how was I to know?
Death Defying
-
February 19th, 2002, 10:00 AM
#14
Inactive Member
Me neither. I kinda really miss it. Maybe I'll take it with me to work next week. 
------------------
"I'm gonna give you all a nice, fun, normal evening if I have to kill every person on the face of the Earth to do it."
Buffy
-
February 19th, 2002, 12:42 PM
#15
HB Forum Owner
I have one in my toolbox that I take to school with me..hehehehe..I have a few candidates already lined up for some blood letting..*EG*
------------------
Listen!
I can hear them saying now:
"Be careful of what you wish for."
If only I had listened.
But how was I to know?
Death Defying
-
February 20th, 2002, 03:58 AM
#16
Inactive Member
I realy miss high school....its sad I know...But I miss all my school friends and all the funny stuff we did
------------------
I am the voice inside your head
Death Defying
-
February 20th, 2002, 04:39 PM
#17
HB Forum Owner
Your not the only one lil sis..
And we all scoffed at our elders when they said that our school years would be the best years of our life...and do you know what..they were right..
My senior years were the best years!!
------------------
Listen!
I can hear them saying now:
"Be careful of what you wish for."
If only I had listened.
But how was I to know?
Death Defying
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks